Systran’s Process Equipment Animation Library, or PEAL, is a visual learner’s dream. This compilation of industrial equipment and instrumentation 3D animations provides learners with the ability to see what equipment looks like, identify the major components, and gain a fundamental understanding of how equipment works.
- Identifying the Equipment: What does it look like?
- Labeling the Major Components: What are the critical parts?
- Explaining the Process Flow and/or Moving Components: How does the equipment work?
- Drive interest and engagement with modern 3D animations
- Learn and retain more information
- Visualize internals of the equipment for deeper understanding
For Trainers and Instructors
- Explain complex topics with ease through animations
- Eliminate time spent looking for quality visuals
- Integrates into existing training curriculum materials
- 3 Phase Separator
- Air Cooler
- Bubble Cap Tray
- Centrifugal Pump
- Distillation Column
- Fired Heater
- Fixed Bed Reactor
- Flash Tank
- Floating Roof Tank
- Flow Meter
- Gate Valve
- Heat Exchanger
- Pneumatic Control Valve
- Pressure Tap/DPI
- Reciprocating Compressor