Accidents happen. It’s an unfortunate fact of life, but taking the time in the aftermath to learn from them is the key to avoiding similar, future mistakes.
Systran offers powerful incident reconstruction and review tools that give your group the ability to analyze an accident with detailed animations to determine how to prevent recurrences.
Working from your incident report and photographs, our experts in process safety, operations and maintenance team with our in-house graphic designers to create a realistic three minute video that provides a 3D reconstruction of how the incident occurred and summarizes key learning points based on your goals. Optional assessment questions and the ability to make the content sharable across systems (LMS/SCORM) enhance the tool’s usability.
Using your incident report, Systran creates an eLearning module with a 3-minute animation included to:
- Depict the events leading up to the incident
- Portray the incident as it occurred
- Illustrate the effects and aftermath of the incident
- Describe corrective actions to prevent recurrences
Delivered as eLearning modules, each incident reconstruction includes an introduction narrated sequence of events, hazard prevention, and steps taken by the company to prevent future incidents.
- Incident and near miss awareness
- Lessons learned
- Incident investigation training
- Operations/maintenance/safety training
- Safety/JSA/Control of Work training
- Corporate knowledge base of events
SIX EASY STEPS
There are only six steps to go from incident to learning opportunity:
- Execute confidentiality agreement
- Share incident information
- Meet with stakeholders to capture critical incident “takeaways”
- Systran develops script, storyboard, and animations
- Pilot test
- From roll-out to impact, via email, intranet, or LMS